Good morning! I’m sorry to say I didn’t make any progress on my eBook this week, although I did get some work done on my transcription, and I came up with an idea for a post I want to start posting on a monthly basis starting in January – if you’re on my mailing list you already know about it, but if you’re not, the idea I came up with is a post called “Some of my Favorite Books,” – I would do a post every month about books that I’ve read that are appropriate for that month in some way – for example, for January I’m planning on doing a post about my favorite goal setting books, since January is typically when people start working on their New Years’ Resolutions. Here are the ideas I’ve come up with so far, if you have any other ideas for book subjects or books, please let me know:
- January – New Years’ Resolution/goal related books
- February – Books about love or books appropriate for Valentines’ Day
- March – Books about St. Patrick’s Day or spring.
- April – Books about Easter or rebirth
- May – Books about mothers, or memoirs (for Memorial Day)
- June – Maybe good books for summer – kind of stuck on this one.
- July – Books about independence (in general, not necessarily how a country became independent)
- August – stuck on this one, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to comment below.
- September – Labor Day, the beginning of fall or kids going back to school
- October – Horror novels
- November – Books about thankfulness/gratittude
- December – Books having to do with Christmas or other holidays that take place in December
These are just some of the ideas I’ve come up with, if you have ideas for any of these months, feel free to comment on this post, or you can share them on this brainstorming project on MyBlogU.
I’m also excited to announce that I’ve created a Facebook page for this website! You can find that here. I’ll be posting my posts on that page as well as sending them out via email, so if you don’t subscribe to my email list, you can always check them out there. And if you aren’t on my email list but would like to be, you can sign up via the Sign Up tab (click on “More”).
That’s it for this week, I look forward to sharing my progress with you again next week!